Published 24/03/2021 by Josh Tucker
Competitions & giveaways are some of the most cost-effective marketing campaigns you can run to rapidly grow your online audience. With the right mix of competition and a little help marketing to the right audience via our platform, anyone can run a great campaign and start collecting entries in minutes.
Listing your competition on our site is easy and free, however, we will send you an email to verify your email address, read the terms and conditions and check permits before we add your competition to our website, allowing us to control the quality of competitions listed on our platform.
This article covers how to add your competition to our platform and assumes you already have a competition that is ready to run. If you do not have a competition that is ready to run, check out our online competition management platform that will help you set up and run a great online competition.
Step by step guide to listing your competition
- Visit Compaings website and navigate to the add a competition page, which can be found on the menu at the top of the page.
- Enter the details requested about the promoter and a link to the competition, please note that we do not share referral links with our audience.
- Our platform will collect data available from your page (where available) from the Open Graph Meta Tags, which includes the page title, images and description.
- Edit the competition details and see your competition listing preview change as you edit the details. Make sure to include a descriptive title, with a focus on the prize and an engaging description.
- Next you will need to add all of the intricate details of the competition, including size of the prize draw, how many prizes and the start and end dates for your competition.
- Select the states where your competition will be run (Please be aware that different states have different rules and you should seek professional advice if you are unsure), the category your prize fits into and what type of competition you are running.
- Lastly, add your competition Terms and Conditions by copy and pasting them or upload a pdf version.
Once you have completed all of the required fields you will be add your competition to our website to have it validated by our staff and shared with our audience.
Want to get the most from our platform?
You will also have the option but are not required to upgrade your competition listing. Simply select from the packages available to boost your listing and start promoting your competition with a professionally managed campaign from Compaigns.